Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tour dates and such 4/14/09

I'm using this blog mostly to have a place for a schedule, but every now and then I may yap about somethin. For now, we will start with dates:


First up, hitting up NY, DMV, Cleveland, Detroit, with Eric Roberson and Angela Johnson!! This oughtta be a ridiculous lineup, same one we tore down Londons O2 with. Definitely a run that I am looking forward to!
Photobucket

I've been trying to get back to ALL those areas for a minute, so this one will be a family reunion!!
Photobucket

I'll also be hitting up my hometown, Savannah GA, for the Savannah Urban Arts Festival with the homey Brittany Bosco! It goes down like theeeeeeis:

Saturday-5/9/09: 8:30pm-TICKETED EVENT
AWOL Benefit Concert featuring Grammy Nominated and Savannah born artist Anthony David

Also performing live another Savannah artist, Brittany Bosco! If you have not heard this sultry young ladies music, then I suggest you click on the link above right now and go to her Myspace Page!


Location
Charles H. Morris Center
10 East Broad St.
Savannah, GA 31401
[map it!]

I will come back and add more in a few, but hey, hopefully we can hang out soon. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. San Jose, CA PLEASE! We got Left Coast Live coming up! It's our version of SXSW! Klubstar and BeatzBoutique MISS YOU FOLKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh didn't know you have a blog! didn't know you were headed to detroit! so excited. love the genius that is eric roberson y tu. :-) looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about another Bay Area Show!!!!Please!!!

    ReplyDelete